<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 19, 2008 9:53 PM


Just as I felt that this year was The year for traveling, I was notified of this
article.
"....Disasters like this can happen when numbers in the year add up to 10,
adding that after 2008, the next dangerous year is 2017.....
In the year 888, ancient Burmese texts say that three kings died,
ushering in a 20-year reign by a tyrant despised by the people for
executing a group of Buddhist monks....
The year 888 symbolises the death of kings, the installation of
bad kings. Than Shwe has been in power for about 20 years now,
he has killed monks, he has been a bad king...."
- from http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080515/tap-myanmar-weather-cyclone-astrology-2a5be5e_1.html
So what now? To give in yet again and have me hating
myself? I don't think so. When its my time to die, I will die,
no matter what. So I'll just go ahead; I guess.

But it's so cool! Like. Whoa. If 2017 indeed brings disasters or something.
Okay, I admit. I'm being a jerk, to even want to see if the
prediction comes true. I hope not.

I dunno how/what/why/when/where/who,
but maybe what goes round, indeed do come round.
My cat shitted on me as i was carrying her out.
How very nice. I shan't go into details, but it was bad.

I've resolved to do 3 things.
This time, I must try to accomplish it!
First is to achieve the figure I want so that I can buy that wonderfully
cheap and amazing swim wear I saw and be able to wear it without causing
harm to the general public.
Second is to spend $55/mth only, starting August.
Third is to diligently go through my work.
I suck. :(





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu