<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 11, 2008 9:11 PM


My cousins are one of the things in life that brings joy to my life. Especially one of them. Merely speaking to him can make me laugh. Seriously! A bug attacked his eye and so, the story became like this:

HEY! WHY THE FUCK! WOULD AN INSECT WANNA ATTACK MY EYE! DAMN IT! OUCH! FUCK! says:
an evil insect, mind you
MAY! says:
so what happened to it!
MAY! says:
after causing ur misery?
HEY! WHY THE FUCK! WOULD AN INSECT WANNA ATTACK MY EYE! DAMN IT! OUCH! FUCK! says:
i split it
HEY! WHY THE FUCK! WOULD AN INSECT WANNA ATTACK MY EYE! DAMN IT! OUCH! FUCK! says:
INTO TWO
MAY! says:
:o!
MAY! says:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
HEY! WHY THE FUCK! WOULD AN INSECT WANNA ATTACK MY EYE! DAMN IT! OUCH! FUCK! says:
THATS THE PRICE YOU PAY! WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!
MAY! says:
lol
On a last note, he said:
FUCKING MALICE LITTLE DIPSHIT! I KNOW YOU AND YOUR KIND! ALWAYS TERRORIZING AND MAKING LIVES FOR US HUMAN BEINGS MISERABLE! FUCK!
=/

Mother dearest
Liz, ur updates on my mom! I think her sense of priority is wayyyyyyyyy off! Why? Other than the millions of reasons, I shall name this and this only. See, she's going out to feed the strays right? So she will end up sweating and stinky and all right? So she went to take a shower, thinking that this will prevent all the above mentioned. Please note, that after taking this shower, she will go out and come back sweating like a pig and stinking like a fresh pile of dung, and proceed on to snacking, watching T.V, reading newspaper and then, sleeping. Notice that there's no shower included?(what a major turn-off!) So when I told her that she should go feed them first and come back to shower, for hygiene's sake and for fresh air's sake. For all my efforts, I got an earful. Happy Mothers' Day, mum.

Me
I think I was born to be a plaything of the higher beings up there. Or maybe I was born a joke. Who knows? Shit happens. So okay, I was happily rolling and bouncing on my brother's bed and pressuring him to give up his trophy (a.k.a computer usage) to me. I suceeded. Well, he gave me 10minutes. But that's an achievement! Well, as I was scrambling towards the comp, what did I feel, but something wet against my bare thighs? >.< Looking at the bed, I saw something I initially thought was shit! So I went ew, ew, ewwwwwwwwwwww-ing and screamed for bro. Bro called for mom to clear the shit. So while I was washing off the thin film of gunk off my thighs, mom called out that it wasnt shit, but vomit. And as I was screaming back that that was NOT the point, and shit or vomit, they were both waste material, I bit my tongue where i bit it the other time. God, the pain. Thinking back, it's funny. But then, stop playing with my life, beings up there! Oh. CRS CA1 tmr. I hope I rmb what needs to be said. I hope I wouldn't say 'uhm', 'erm', 'eh', 'yeah' and etc. I hope I wouldn't be nervous. Do I have to dress up? I doubt so. But, what if I need to dress up? Maybe I should just wear something with a collar. Pants wise, screw it. Best of lucks to me and Tomoko!





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu