<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:33 PM


Today is Mothers' Day. Today is also a Sunday. So tomorrow is a Monday. I hope liz's not suffering the pre-monday blues. My name is Marie and I think I'm freaking stating the obvious. I don't like Geomatics practical. It makes me feel stupid. I feel inferior when I compare myself with those workers. I mean, at least they know what they should be doing! I hope things will get better for practical. I hope my sunblock lasts. I hope my blur-ness disperse. Back sight; Fore sight; Intermediate sight; changing point... Huh? Again? Whhatttttttt? is all that I want to say, really. However, come Tuesday, my groupmates and I shall be experts! [Hours of trial and error. Surely we'll get the hang of things!]

My arm still aches. Is that normal? I think it's not. I think its just a phantom ache. Seriously! I keep imagining that the vein's compressed, and when I stretch it, it kinda cracks and of course, hurts. Times like this, I hate myself for imaginining things that doesn't matter. Dad's coming back, loaded with blue-inked pens. Liz, do you still need them? WHADABOUT YOUR BROTHER?! Free ink pens wor~ He's also gonna fix all the comps! And the door! And wax the floor! And clean my room! And fix lunches! And top up my ez-link card! And where possible, help me in my homework!

Last, he's loaded with chocolates! What more can a daughter ask for, from a father? Poor dad. Works overseas and comes back to do housework. =P

Against the advise of a friend, I went ahead with the 'banana bread'. However, it turned out muffin-/cake-ish. So its not fun. It tasted nice btw. I'll be posting some pics of it when everything's fixed! I will also not be online until they're fixed. It's always this pattern; dad kills the comp first before reviving them! :(

I'm sleepy. I'm experiencing this 'sian sian' mood. Am I suffering from the pre-monday blues? Is this my pre-monday blues symptoms? I think I shall wear blue tomorrow. Oh wait. I think I threw blue out. Nevermind. 5 hours of LQS and Bentley tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. How. Very. Very. Fun. :(





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu