<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 11:05 AM


So what happened was this. Yesterday night, as I was lying on my bed, waiting for sleep to take me away from everything, the window frames creaked! Okay, I learnt that items around the house will expand/contract when the temperature changes significantly. Right. But! How can I explain the scratching sounds I heard, coming from outside the back door of my room; the flutterings coming from the cupboard and, the sound a dog makes when it walks? The nail tapping on the floor kinda sound? That sound was like. Walking around the floor! Last, the noise like. Moved from one corner, to the table (i heard more creaks) then to the floor. And, there was nothing there when I looked. (from the bed la. I didn't dare walk. LOL) One thing for sure is that it wasn't my cat. I made sure all cats were out from my room before I turned off the lights. Also, it wasn't the wind. The other time when the winds were howling, there was no such sound in my room.

So anyway, I just lied there, pretending that I didn't hear anything. while my balls shrunk Then! MH, CCA person and HP, I love your sense of timing. My phone received an sms. Then another. And another. And yet another. I was like. I dunno what I was like! But anyway, I was thinking that maybe, this was a trick to get me to walk towards my phone. Then while walking towards my phone, I would be attacked. Either that, or when after taking my phone and returning to the bed, there would be something lying there, waiting to scare the shit outta me. So of course, I froze in my bed lor. (in front of my bed was my bag, and in the bag, was 2 charms; fine, keychain like charms) So my bed was safest, I figured. lol! So anyway, I pushed myself to think about something else and successfully managed to block out the sounds and thus, I slept.

Omg lor. Creepppppyyyyy. I'm a coward okayy. Especially when it comes to this kinda 'unseeable' things! Ahhh! Kay. Back to gays and marriages.

Oh yah. Maybe sleeping with my wallet caused this to happen OR, sleeping with my wallet besides me saved me. Cos hor, this is the first time I slept with a wallet beside me. Then kena this kinda weird noise. But then hor, they say those things are scared of the symbol of the state. Then my wallet just nice, had a lot of coins! Or maybe I just imagined it all. Or maybe I should be against gay marriages. Or maybe someone is cursing me. Or maybe I invited some things into my room. Or maybe some things came in via my wide open windows. Or maybe it's a sign I have to clear my cupboard. NO! OMG! maybe it was the shirt I bought just yesterday! Anybody wants it? It's quite nice =/ Die sia. I dont dare open the cupboard =(





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu