<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:12 PM


The quote above goes to show how far I am, from being the one with nature. Gods, god and all the higher beings above, please. Help me get over my being easily irritated by irritants.

Earlier on, hzm asked me about the structures thing. He asked if we were to do the tutorial 6. So I replied in positive. A while later, he asked me if we're supposed to do both the questions. Again, I replied in positive. Then, he told me:

i go blkbrd....there say qn2 only?
Marie says:
then hand in qn 2 only la. why bother asking?

k.THKS BTW
Marie says:
was it meant as a sacarsm? the caps

NO.....

I mean, okay, I may be being too sensitive, but it rained today. Anw, as a student, I think it's only beneficial that we do everything that we're given, whether it have to be submitted or not. Just because "submit qn 2" is written doesn't mean that we should do only question, no?
And, black board then black board la. What blkbrd? I'm old already you know. The 'blkbrd' made me pause a moment. "Big bird? block bird? road block?" were some of the things that ran through my head. >=(

And I asked if you were being sarcastic because your 'k' was in small while the 'thanks by the way' was in caps. It sounds as if you were adding in the thanks as a last thought and using caps, it seemed that you were trying to rub it in that I wasn't of any help to you. Plus, the tone of the whole convo was just plain off. That's why I got so irritated I guess.

But heck, what's up with the "NO......." thing! never mind, never mind. It's all in the mind.

That's but just 1 case since Poly started. Ever since poly started, it seems as if the amount of nonsense I can take has decreased significantly. Why, in the good old past, I've never experienced this emotion (and just what is the name of this feeling?) more than once in 2 years, or even lesser. I used to be able to laugh everything off. I used to be able to brush things away. I used to be able to shrug things aside. What happened to me? Do I blame the stress, global warming, people in general, the gods above or... myself? Am I changing for the better or for the worst?

I feel so ugly now. It's like, a part of me I've never known- the ugly part of me is becoming me. What happened to the Marie I've always known? Is this the last few posts the first Marie will be typing? Will future posts be of me laughing at people for no apparent reasons; to mock them endlessly and such? I want the first version back. I need it back! I'll try to be a better person. I'll try to control my temper. I'll try to be sympathetic. I'll try to be kind. I'll try to emphasize with you. I'll do my utmost best. This, I promise myself. (See. Last year, it was "I'll have to be meaner!" or "I'll have to learn from you the bad things")

Be careful what you wish for.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu