<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:04 PM


We're only to choose 3 GEM modules! I've already looked through them, and found around 10. I shall once again, try to eliminate them. As tmk said, there are various ways for elimination.

1) To choose the one I like best
2) To choose the easiest to pass
3) To do it randomly

Now I know what Morris meant when he spoke about the 'law of opposites' (or smth similar. tensions?)

So, even before I have come to a decision on whether to go Batam or to go Tioman, I shall try to eliminate till I'm left with the ones I want MOST.

Arts & Humanities

Effective Speaking Skills (LC300A)
Know Your Temperament Blends (ST013A)
Investigating Social Thoughts, Emotions and Behaviours (MS006A)

Business & Management

Etiquette and Professional Image (BA016B)
Know Your Rights (BA013B)
Personal Financial Planning (BA012B)

Science & Technology

Decision-Making in Daily Life (MS005S)
Electronics in Everyday Life (ET011S)
Nutrition and Wellness (CP001S)
Psychology and Counselling (ST008S)

Oh knows. I'm left with 5 and all cannot be eliminated! They are equally slack, interesting and important! But I have to have to eliminate 2 more! Sad case sia. For the case of batam/tioman, I've come to a conclusion - to merge. But it's up to JY! For this, am I allowed to merge? :(

BE day was ok. I was rather irritated and my bottom part of the feet got bruised due to the string biting at it. Ouch. But it's healing already :)

Spent the day sleeping! Woke at 1pm and slept at 5pm again. Marie is happy and satisfied with her lot and at peace with life once again, until further notices/rants/complaints. :D
Now, I shall throw a few hours of my constructive life away by watching a T.V programme!
(Eating this stale tasting watermelon, I hope it'll give me food poisoning and thus, detoxify me. I feel SO bloated. And being bloated, I feel fat. Shit.)

Meeting Liz and gaya on Wednesday!! We'll once again, take the bus to school and back! It's like. A walk-back in time. =/





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu