<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 28, 2008 8:00 PM


Pigs fly and hell froze over today. For today is a special day! I have actually eliminated 2 choices from the GEM! I have decided on 3! Woo hoooooooooooo! What a great day.

Not.

I just realised that the term test and the semester's exam is a different thing. And both of them falls around the same dates and month. Obnoxious, in my personal opinion. I mean, people like me will get confused! It's like. A wolf in sheep's clothing!! And there I was, thinking how lucky I was, to have only 2 exams; Structures and A & PC. This just reinforces the sentence "Expect the unexpected" ):

I was walking back to class, while the rest were pouring out from it, to get my bag, when KH apologized. Wait. Do you even call this an apology? *Imagine the rush, the crowds, the chaos* And he goes "Eh sorry." That's it.
Was I being mean when I told him point blank "Apology not accepted"? I shouldn't even have said the word "Apology". The way Marie sees it, an apology consists of several things.

  1. Why you're sorry
  2. For what are you sorry
  3. Will you be doing it again
  4. Whether you're sincere about the apology
100% not the "Eh sorry" crap.

Humans had always known that 'Sorry' is the hardest word to say. So, why should I make it easy for him? Yes, I'm being petty and small-minded, thank you.

Bugger is being childish. S'il te plait, I'm younger than him, and he loves mutating my name. I mean, wth? Marie's Marie. Why would you wanna call a Marie, Mary? Even worst, Marry. I know, you guys all wanna marry moi~ but shoo.
Idiotic sia. He was like. "Next time it's easy for your bf to propose.. Marry, marry me." Like shit I will. Sheesh. Argh. (#)*$(#)*%(#)*$(@#)*$#)(%#$(@#_@)+#)+_@)#+_#($)#*%(! Idiotic really. All those shitty crap I have to bear with. Shit crap fish.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu