<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 12, 2008 10:15 PM


Horribly horrible and idiotic day + 1 good thing.

I knew it. The SP Red Cross hates me. Lured me out there to dispose of me. Actually, they didn't. They did a much more horrible thing. The sms said 12-13 July, 9am-6pm, at T22611. I doubted the existence of that venue, and replied to their sms. No reply. I figured that the red cross don't reply smses (The first-years' camp) and so, I actually woke up at 6am on a Saturday! When I got there, I saw no T22611 -.- So, I headed for the library, and realized that it closes at 12.30pm on Saturdays. And because the Red Cross thing was supposed to end 6pm, I arranged to meet T at 7pm. So, the no show totally ruined my schedule, and I tried to rearrange the timing with T. However, T already had plans! So, I stayed in school till 1pm, and went to Kovan to get my cert. (Marie is officially certified to be able to speak elementary 1 Japanese. So there.) By then, it was around 3pm. Called T, and he said he would be able to meet around 4pm. Happy-ied. Went to Bedok to wait for him. Waited at Mac's for about 1 hr. Ordered a cola, but auntie gave me ice cream cone instead. :( After 1 hr, he called to cancel on me. Bleah.

To sum up my day:
Yishun - Dover (45mins)
Dover - Outram (20mins)
Outram - Dhoby Ghaut (5mins)
DG - Hougang (Got my stops messed up; 20mins)
HG - Kovan (3mins)
Kovan - DG (20mins)
DG - Cityhall (3mins)
Cityhall - Bedok (20mins)
Bedok - Yishun (by bus- 1hr)

See the time I wasted?! Plus the waiting times and all, it's an additional 40minutes! Stupid red cross.

The good thing was that, while heading towards hougang, i drifted off and had a dream! Quite weird a dream, but nice nonetheless! The dream happened right on the train I was on. Then *J* was beside me, and the train was relatively empty, and looked quite dim. (I didn't realized that I fell asleep) Anw, I was telling/teaching him something. Then I felt very happy. Secure, and all things good. (Best thing was, in the dream, we were a couple!!!!) Then he was like telling me something, and I woke up. It was Kovan station. But since I thought the school was at Hougang, I didn't alight. And guess what? When I awoke, the train was relatively empty! I tried really hard to recall my at-most-5min-dream, but it was a futile struggle. The more I tried holding on, the faster it was lost. But I know there was a guy I like beside me. 80% sure it's J. XD

How I wish dreams come true! =/

你是花丛中的蝴蝶,是百合花中的蓓蕾。无论什么衣服穿到你的身上,总是那么端庄、好看。
在人流中,我一眼就发现了你。我不敢说你是她们中最漂亮的一个,可是我敢说,你是她们中最出色的一个。那欣长健美的身材,优雅迷人的风度,尤其是那一头乌亮的秀发,有一种说不出的魅力。
我不知道该怎样表达你留在我心中最强最深的印象。是你丰满颀长的身材?白皙的皮肤?乌黑幽深的眼睛?小巧红润的嘴唇?但还有一种说不出、捉不到的丰仪在煽动着我的心。


After the first sentence, I was gone. The words are too intimidating!





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu