<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:40 AM



You are The Moon

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.

The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.




It rained this morning and, as if to make up for the gloomy start, rainbows were aplenty whilst I was on my way to school! By rainbows, I meant a portion of a rainbow.

I remember the days when rainbows used to be a full overturned semi-circle. Those were in the days of long ago, when I still believed in the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Is my seeing only a portion of a rainbow a symbolic sign of the end of my childhood? The loss of innocence; the loss of carefree fun and joy? Would I be seeing only parts of a rainbow from now on?

Or, is this merely another sign of global warming? Where the rainbows don't get to form fully due to some logic like oh, the droplets evaporated too fast for the sun rays to reflect them? I don't want my rainbows to be gone forever! Rainbows, like marshmallows and unicorns, make me heypiiiii~

Or! The person up there in charge of cleaning the rainbows accidentally smashed the rainbow; scattering them throughout to hide the deed? =l

But, enough of the rather depressing thought. My brain's weird. It would think of a happy and sad thing almost simultaneously. So after spotting the 2nd rainbow, I was thinking "okay. If a third rainbow appears, something (don't tell you what) would happen." A while later, KABOOM, a rainbow appeared! Okay, it's a portion of it, but it was magnificent! It was when the train was pulling into Kranji that I saw it. And I'm so happy now! Pray it comes true! If it comes true, I'll... I'll.. I'll buy 20 cupcakes for the class! :D

Thinking of u~
missing u~~

Loves,
Marie





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu