<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:09 AM


I'm really disliking August. Truly. Since the end of last month, was it July? I've been sleeping an average of 4.5 hours. For me, this sucks big time. It's like. Almost the end of the world; as I know it. My skin's withering right before my very eyes; my eyes are getting those red veins from lack of sleep or whatever nonsense and!!! The ugly bruise on my knee. :(

And since I've just gotten hired (child labour, in other words), I wouldn't have my weekends to sleep in! Oh god. But this's the way I show that I love myself. To cram loads of activities into a day, and slack the rest of the other days. Okay la. I think after this two weeks, things will get better. I swear that I will sleep latest by 10.30pm, unless I have assignments to do. I will also do the assignments on the day that they're given. Okay. Set.

Oh, what wouldn't I give, to earn like, a ten digit sum? LOL. In fact, there's quite a lot of things I yearn for. But oh well. I don't have much to give in exchange also. :S

Good. 2 weeks more of sleeping late, and torture's over!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH. Come on September! Hurry! (last year, I was singing a totally different tune -.-)

I'm coming back to earth, from my zen-ness mode already. Thing's looking pretty bad. Can I go back to my castle in the clouds? Pretty please? :(

I need more time. This means, bye bye to crapping on msn and blogging!

OH. LAST POST BEFORE I MIA TILL I APPEAR AGAIN!

In oita, we're going to space world! From the webby, it looks SO so cool! And hot springs! The 1 thing I'm dreading, is the... performance. LOL.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu