<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 29, 2008 10:57 PM


Today had been a fun fun funnnnnnn day! (exclamation mark spam; this post)

After the first meeting, somehow or other, QZ, L, J and I were to go to the adult's toy shop. Oh. It was to search for bunny and nurse costumes. So, since L was driving :O!, and since I was headed that area, to look for my wig, I decided to go with them! *Is your driving seriously that bad? lol!*

I mean, I've never been to such shops before! Naturally, I was super excited right. QZ just don't seem to understand that! Anyway, idiotic. My boobs are small, but not non-existent okayyy! I mean, it wouldn't be mistaken for a pimple! So there!

So omg omg omg! The shop sells those cuteeeeeeeeeee keychains! Adorable! If there were selling at prices I'm used to, I would have bought it!! And oh! Edible undies! How cool right!! And the way they package the items; totally innovative and cool! Like, undies, they fold it and blah blah, such that it looks like a lollipop! And I think I did some pretty stupid things; like getting excited over... things. But again, they're so creative!

I would absolutely love to go into details, but I'm afraid it would take up too much time and everything. So I'll just keep the thoughts to myself and store the memories in a safe place! But it was fun! The things man can think... lol!

29Aug2008 - My virgin trip!

And, the reason I was looking for a wig is because I kinda got bored (again -.-) of how I looked. Since the natural hair shouldn't be cut any more, I decided - a wig! And thank god, the wig was on discount! =D

The verdict:
The higher beings above are happy.
The Oita trip people are funny.
And, today had been a day of many 'firsts'! First time setting my foot into those shops; first time getting a wig and first time bundling my hair into a hair-net!

And omg, I've just realised. A few hours with just 3 of the Oita group people, and there's such a long post dedicated to what we did. What about AFTER the 10day Oita trip?! LOL

Kisses!





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu