<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:23 AM


Gosh, I think I've screwed up CRS. I so wrote off the topic! It started okay, (i hope) but as it went on, I think my thoughts just went haywire. =(

So much for fairy dust!

Prepare for the Great Wall of Text, because I have just SO much to complain/sayyy.

French test tmr. Nuff said.

Oh oh. Yesterday, I walked home (reached ard 7pm) and found the notice telling me that the delivery guy had been there. Since it was a parcel I was expecting, I got SO excited, I didn't read the notice carefully (collect the parcel 1 working day later) and rushed to the post office, which closes at 8pm. Believe me, to 'chiong-walk' is very, very tiring. LOL. So anw, I reached and was told that I couldn't collect it now. I was like. SIANNNNN. And walked back home. Poor feet. =l So, I'm waiting for the parcel now. Superly excited!! Parcel!!!! =D

AND OH YAH! The delivery guy's signature is SO like mine okay! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post signatures up, so I wouldn't. BUT OMG. Scaryy.

I dreamt of Dogster, but she was a golden retriever in the dream.

Start of rant

My life now, has 1 single major irritant. I've told him point blank I'm not interested.
Why are you following me still? Why are you giving me things? Why are you helping me buy things and giving them to me? See la. I don't like the colour of that umbrella. Then I cannot buy another one, unless it spoils or gives it away. (One of my beliefs! =D) Then do you have to keep pestering me? I told you 1 umbrella is all that I need, no matter if I like it or not. So long it keeps my head dry when it rains, the brella would have served its function. What are you; a spoilt prince that must have all your wants met? If I can't have my penguin-duck brella back, so be it! A new one doesn't have the same sentimental values already lor. Bet you know nuts about sentimental values huh, mister?

Jooyu, you want this umbrella? To match your bag! lol.



And the brella's not even nice lor. It's so... common! The two cartoons are the only image on the otherwise huge umbrella. The least he could have done was to ASK me before buying; not telling me after he bought it right. Sheesh. If JY don't want, I think I'll give it to mom. Exchange it for that nice pastel umbrella! =DDDD

AND YES. I so don't wanna know about your day, where you went, are going and will be going okay. I don't wanna know who you are with and what time you'll be back. I also don't wanna know where you are right now and what you're doing. So long as you're far from me, I'm happy. Don't tell me G2000 is having a sale, and go on saying how your Highness don't buy from G2000 and instead, buys from Burberry, Padini or Boss. I so so don't care! Are you trying to like, idk, impress me? Because WOW, I'm SO very impressed, you know. I freaking don't care how much money you have okay! Money doesn't give you the right to waste earth's resources. When earth dies, so do you. Bloody stop waving your money around!

What else?

Stop following me home! Stop insisting to send me home! I've been walking that stretch of road for since I was in primary. And I have been walking that stretch of road alone, ever since I was in secondary! I LIKE walking alone okay? I LIKE listening to my music and walking ALONE can? I don't wanna be going home with you, and unable to have the time to myself. I DON'T wanna be seen walking with you! Because of you, I'm wearing my 'ring-charm' necklace okay. As my auntie said, what if it jeopardizes my chances with others? (LOL) See the ring, and stay clear!!

Oh, and I'm sorry if you can't believe it, but Marie actually likes going to school, or anywhere, alone. She don't like a bug bent on irritating her around. She will lie to you about where she is, if need be.

I know that, to some, I sound very... unthankful and all. But... when you actually really experience this kinda things, you'll know how I feel.

Freaks.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu