<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 22, 2008 10:57 PM


Yay for Oita group shirt, yay for L's mom's staff discount and yay for getting C's mug at $5!!!!
Lousy uncle told us that $8 was the lowest he would go. A change of staff later, hey presto, it was selling at $5! -.-

Then, whilst shopping for the souvenirs and stuff, QZ idk, started shivering? His teeth were literally chattering! scaryyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyway!!!! I FOUND A NEW BOTTLE!!!!!!!!! Okay, it no longer has the vines and butterfly but hey, I could see myself using the bottle. And, at $8.90.. can la hor. :)

and and and, I have to dig through the photo albums again to find pictures of me, my cat and idk what else. A scrapbook of my life. interested? XD
All these efforts for the sake of the host family. THEY BETTER LOVE IT WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS! It's. OMG, this's like the first time I gave a gift like this! Wowwww. :D I'll have fun compiling!

Bags are yet to be packed. I realised that there is a con abt wearing things you actually like. See, I was eating some watermelons while unpacking. Then, after finishing them off, I was so gonna wipe my hands on the shirt, when I realised that it was the beloved shirt. So nevermind, the skirt then! But.. D:! it was kinda like. a skirt I like also. so sian, i had to pull myself from the bed, gather everything, and head to the sink. Ah, the time wasted. lol!

Ubin tmr, yay for that too! =D





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu