<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:36 PM


Had a hell of a time working with Caro today! She rocks~~!
Anw, I bought this chocolate cake, and treated it as lizzo's bd cake. And I was intending to bring it home to mom and bro, to 'celebrate' liz's bd. But, come 7pm, we got bored, and decided to eat the cake. So, muahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahaaaaaaaa. Choco cake for dinner!

But, 3/4 way through the cake, we felt guilty. And to finish up the cake, we were playing 'scissors, paper, stone', with the loser eating parts of the cake. And in a nutshell, it was.. hilarious. :D

And we were singing all those nursery rhymes! And playing old school games, like the 'chick-mouth'! And for some of the mouth's entries, we had to ask customers things like where they bought their shirt. Oh! funny thing was, I was telling Caro how it would be stupid if they were wearing a Hang Ten shirt, with that logo on, and we were to ask them where they got it from. And guess what! The next customer that came in was wearing a Hang Ten shirt. LOL.

I wonder what Amelia would say if she were to look at the video footage. Two siao zabors?

Ended work at 9pm, and was trying on some of the clothes there. Sadly, the ones I liked didn't have my size. They were too BIG! Dammit! D:

And so, I went home. On the bus, I fell asleep, with my head on my lap -.-. Don't ask me why, because I don't know how my head got there! Perhaps I ate too much prawn at the buffet.

And and, I got stuck in a traffic jam on my way home. Delayed me for 30min! T_T Stupid. Wanna get in an accident, get into one at like, 3am! Not at a time when the roads are crowded! Be considerate! lol

Oh, the buffet! The stupiddddd hot and spicy soup base and the traitor of a vegetable made me choke. :( But I still prefer that Indo and Thai food buffet we went the other time! I miss the satay!

AND! I'm in love with nuts! Cashews especially! Okay. That's random. sorry.

shewsssss! <3 =D





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu