<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 20, 2008 9:13 PM


went marina barrage today. pretty!

On the way there, I was amazed at how ugly construction works could be.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us I mean, is this even Singapore?!

Pretty barrage (:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And sleeping surviving 3 hours of lecture, we had lunch!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Lunch with a view! =D

Then it was free and easy, before getting back to the booorrringggg lecture, on how to react in situations. -.-

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Murky green VS blue. Obvious which I prefer, no? Lovely lovely blue!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And the viewing platform thing! If my summer house were in the middle of the ocean.... *dreams* =D!

Went into the viewing gallery thereafter.

Viewing gallery

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Entrance! Inside the circles are taps! And the colours make me happyyy!

The exhibits

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us lol.

And, Yishun! =D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Lastly, the rooftop garden thingy was filled with creatures like the ones below

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us hordes of them!!!! :O

After that, it was touring the place, and home! At 4.30pm. :) Omg, it's like the first time I was sleeping on-off for lectures! Is don't like. Is bad for lens! >=(

And, when she was giving us some scenarios that made her feel like whacking the person, I was thinking "Eh. That's alright what. Why get fustrated?". For like 90% of her examples, it was like that. I mean, the way she said "... and I still had to smile"; smile then smile lor. Angry also can smile one what. =/

And, she kept emphasizing that when we do things, we mustn't think of what we'll get in return. Like. Duh? Isn't that normal, doing things without idk, rewards?

I think I'm like Patrick from the spongebob show. =l

So anyway, see. I wasn't meant to be a homosapien! Wrong time, wrong place, I guess. Oh well.

Then we went home. And on the way home,

more pictures!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I find it quite disheartening. I mean, I'm not sure, but this could have been a place used to seeing crowds, and now, it's... abandoned. After all that it has done for those humans, they closed it down without batting an eye, in the name of 'moving forward'! Forward forward forward, is that all that we care about? What about the past, our heritage?!! Nevermind. More saddening photos!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This's kinda creepy. A door all of a sudden.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Was making up loads of stories when I saw this! Of cos, customized to scare myself -.-

And finally, we reached the bus stop.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
and were made to wait like, 15mins. Wanted to walk back, but sister tmk didnt allow :(

So then, when the bus finally reached the mrt station, and we were walking back, I saw this sign at the bus stop!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us So whoa, there's a bus taking us to an island! -.-

Okay, sleep!

Oh, and this reminds me of the teletubbies hill outside my sec sch. :(

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Sigh. I still miss everything about chr!





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu