<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:06 PM


TODAY.

I don't like 23 Dec one bit! Okay, fine. I like it a little because I got myself a cool pair of sandals, and I managed to make a CNY-like tart, that actually tasted good! (It's luck, and hence, I can't duplicate the result anymore.)

Anyway, I went for a chemical peel facial thing, because mom received the voucher for a free trial, and she don't go for this kinda thing. Nothing much, except that the sting from the chemical was quite... stinging, and that the face mask's cool. It's almost as if my whole face's swallowed by some cream! :D And when the person removed the mask, it's like he/she was removing a rubber mask! How cool can that be? I mean, it felt like a cream at first, and then, it felt like clay, and last, rubber?!

But that done, I went to TPY, because it's only 1 or 2 stops away, and because mom told me that it had the baking needs store at the supermarket. So okay, braving the sun and everything, I went there, only to find out that it wasn't the one nearest to the station! So okay, I went to look for the other supermarket. So yes, being me, I walked everywhere and saw everything, except the supermarket. So anywayyyyy, I found the place eventually, and managed to buy whatever it was that I needed. By the time I was back at the station, I realised that it was like, late 2pm.

Oh, before that, while in TPY, I was trying to call the SP people, to ask them how to go about paying my sch fees. Freaking guys, MIA! All of them! What am I paying for huh?! I'm so gonna shower in school, charge batteries in school and and take whatever thing that lies around in school!

So okay, thank god I didn't go to Woodlands to pay the fees. Thank goodness my bro was home. Thank him that he understood what I was saying. Thank him again he found my bank book. And curse me, because I forgot to convert the currencies mom gave, and therefore, had to go back to NP to change them, before rushing to the bank. So I've deposited the fees. So SP better not charge me that late fee. They better not say I didn't pay!

So! SEE. Rush, rush, rush! Morning till late afternoon, rushing all the way! It was supposed to be a day to catch up on my sleep, a day to soak my poor, poor feet! I even passed the Christmas gathering! For what! Boo.

Oh. Before I forget what little compensation those beings gave me, my sandals! I trust that, being that bronze-ish colour, it will match almost anything! And, best of all, the sole is of a relative thickness! Sandals/slippers nowadays are like, so so thin and hard! How do people even walk in them! Not pain meh.

Yay, tickets at $10 now. But somehow, the overall's higher. What happened! :(
Holidays' ending soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Is don't like 23 dec.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu