<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 22, 2009 11:01 PM


Today, I was played.

What happened was that, I went to school, prepared to face the dreaded 3h lecture. On the train there, I didn't feel quite well. I think I can get sick just by thinking I'm getting sick! :O

Decided to go for the first lesson only. Tapping my card on the way out, I realised that my concession expired. I wasn't bothered - after all, I had about $3 left in the card! (I thought)

So, after lessons, I went home. Tried to tap in, and, realised that the value of $2.26 wasn't sufficient to allow me to board the train. -.-

Then it just happened that today was the day I don't bring either my wallet or ATM card. Anyway, thank god for hy!

Then finally going home already right. Very happy already right. Then too happy already, I slept through my stop, and alighted at YCK.

BOO.

At least I saw 2 cute but dumb mynahs, who had their mouth opened in the heat, BUT sat under the sun instead of the shade just beside them!

No study break still make us sit for test and even better, make us work for them during the holidays. Where got such a thing one lor. =(

Oh well. HOLIDAY IS STILL HOLIDAY!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDD





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu