<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 12:15 AM


Before I say anything about the steam boat buffet my friends and I had earlier, I'll just show off my living room and room. =D

Living room!

and

A neat room!

Cool eh? Brother spent 3 hours cleaning it up. Yah, him, not me. I've shamed myself, but whatever, anything for the sake of a clean room!

So, that's that. I hope my room remains like this.



Met up with the sec sch buddies today for a steamboat/bbq buffet dinner. There's no photos, because I brought only the batteries out! Irritating.

Recommended by MH, we went to the Chin Huat steamboat, at Novena. For $20.25, there were lots and lots of food! And almost anything could be bbq-ed, or teppanyaki-ed! Plus, there were some chinese food and 4 types of sushi to munch on, while waiting for the steamboat to boil.

Seriously, it took forever for it to boil. In fact, I think we didn't even care. We just dumped the things in, and waited for a while before scooping the goodies out. Lol! I mean, how can it not boil after 15 minutes?! The bubbles there are stunt or something.

There were loads of fish to choose from, but seeing them like that, all stiff and dead and staring turned me off quite a bit. I was scared to use the thing to select them. :( Like, what if the head fell of or smth?!! Thank god MH took a whole pile of them for all of us and had them bbq-ed! Turned off as I was, fishies were tasty. :)

We had bbq-ed chicken wings also, andddd, it wasn't too oily or anything! Cooked just right, not burnt, and not dried up! Juicyyyy! :D

OH!!! They gave us lots of crab and prawn-on-stick. They even gave us live prawns! We forgot about them until they were mostly dead or half dead (suffocated). Poor things. But anyway, when we threw them into the pot, they came back to life, to splatter us with the hot soup. For us to experience their pain I guess. Then, they got cooked. I've no idea how they tasted like, because it's just seems cruel to see living, moving things get cooked. :l But anyway, for all my heartaches for them, the prawns at the table behind me splashed me with the soup. -.- Idiots.

Lastly, CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS! I loved them! All soft and bouncy and sweet, loving, love, loves! The first bite's the best! All the interior cream gushes out. :D I missed out on my beloved almond jelly though. T_T

Overall, though I liked the food, it's definitely a once-in-a-while thing! Oh wait. I realise it only now. We went for steamboat, but I think we had more of the other things than steamboat. Oh well, I'm stuffed and guilty, and that's all that matters right?

Shall run on the machine for 1 hour tomorrow. Shall walk to the MRT station tomorrow. Shall walk back from the MRT station tomorrow. Shall eat only lunch tomorrow! AHHHH.

Buffet; it's a love-hate affair. :(





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu