<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:53 PM


Today's Liu Yan's wedding! 9 September 2009 (09/09/09) How cool's that! Anyway, after all the initial rush and fear of being late, I finally reached Harbourfront.
A wedding ceremony on the sea. Romantic eh? =D

This's the boat we were on

And this was what I saw when I first entered

As we entered, we individually greeted by Liu Yan and his wife! Actually, his wife doesn't know me, so she just smiled. Pretty!

So anyway, after signing the guestbook, it was free and easy for us, while Liu Yan and his wife went around mingling.

I've always liked spiral staircases, and this one led to...

The place where the happy couple officially gets married!

A pact sealed.

Though it was a bit soft, because it was meant for them and not us, I heard parts of the wedding vows, and, it was all in Mandarin! A first for me! It was all very sweet and lovely. =D

Down the pretty spiral staircase!

Oh, and Liu Yan was touched, because most of the class turned up, even though they had ITP earlier on in the day. In fact, he was so touched, he drank a whole cup of beer with Kian Boon. Cheers to DEWT 2A/01!

Then it was dinner. Yummm :D

Dinner was buffet style, with pineapple rice, spaghetti, chicken, black pepper beef, prawn and fish fritters, vegetables, sushi, fruits and MANGO PUDDING!

Nura didn't get my hint, and I didn't get my second helping of pudding :P

Darkness soon fell, and this's a slightly creepy picture of nura. Not that she's creepy, of course. :l

See those bunny ears? How did it get there!

Because I wanted to get away from the callings of the wedding cake, I went to the deck for a breather. Sea breezes are amazingly refreshing, especially at night! Saw a few stars also. Went past Sentosa too!

All too soon, we were reaching the dock. But then, as fate has it, there were 2 plates of wedding cake where I was sitting. Since it belonged to nobody, well, waste not, want not right? I ate them.

So much for me running away from them!

At the end of it all, Liu Yan was drunk! Poor guy. I so hope he has somebody to drive him back! Anyway, ladies were given a stalk of rose, and everybody was given a small token from the wedding!

A lovely event overall. In fact, I still feel bumpy from the ride! :/

My rose and gift. :)

Oh, mom thought the rose was given to me by l -.-

Like, ah, whatever. I shan't let her spoil today.






Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu