<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:19 AM


4 October was World Animal Day, I think. So, to celebrate that, the SPCA held a little carnival. Since it's one of the last events that would be held at the place (relocating), I decided to go.

And, now, I officially love dogs! :D

So what happened was, when I entered one of the pens, Dog A got too excited, and wanted to steal my slippers. It even started growling! Then it was quite a big dog la. So, kiasi a bit, I decided to leave the pen. However, Dog A didn't want the pair of slippers to leave. So, it grabbed my ankle and tried to hug me. All these left me with slight scratches.

Anyway, after safely escaping from hyper Dog A, I went over to the other pens, playing with friendlier looking dogs. As I was leaving, I saw a dog, Bosco, looking steadily at me! It was as if he wanted to tell me something. But since he looked quite fierce, I walked away. However, when I turned, he was still looking at me! So I went to his pen.

In there, he was super gentle! It was as if he knew my previous trauma. Anyway, he sat beside me and sniffed the bleeding part before licking it. Then he looked up at me as if to say "There there, you're okay now, aren't you?"

That moment, it felt.... wonderful.

I LOVE BOSCO!!!!!!!!



Previously, 30sept - 2 oct 2009, was my school trip to KL and Malaca.

On the first day, we went to Idah water treatment plant, and it was amazingly beautiful! The stench was bearable because there was a nice breeze then.



Oh, a little bird fell into one of the stages of the process, and yet, it was desperately hanging on, trying to get out. Odds are against it, but I really hoped it made it. If not, rest in peace, dear bird. :(

After that, we went to Hotel Nova to check in, but were caught in a super jam. Seriously, there are a lot of cars in KL! And the traffic lights are horrible. How can they be red for 10mins!

We had dinner at Olive Tree, an Indian restaurant, before finally checking in! TMK and I were the only ones on the 11th floor, and due to several phone calls and trouble with the heater, we got spooked out, and decided to move out of that lonely level, and moved in with somebody on a crowded level. Noise over silence!

The scary room was more spacious though.



On the second day, we went to the University of Malaya (UM) and the forest research centre (FRIM) and, i got bitten by a leech there. =/



A tree termite nest!

That night's dinner and activities was F&E, so Aqram took us to this place at Chow Chit station.

They keep igunas at Imba station! :D
A western food restaurant, with a pirate concept! =D

Oh, before dinner, while JZ, TMK and I were at the indoor amusement park, Aqram went shopping around the mall.

The entrance!

And I don't know if I'm lucky or what, but the first ride we took was the scariest, AKA, most vomit-inducing.



Totally 360-degree turn lehhhh. Summore so high! Plus, got seats right at the tip! After a while, I got tired from screaming, and just closed my eyes.

But, every time I opened my eyes, I pick the exact moment when the thing's swinging towards the floor. lol! Butttt, FUN!!!!!!!!!

Then we rode some milder rides to calm ourselves down. But since I still felt wobbly, we played bumper cars instead! And, I think I like that the most. =D!!

After that, we took the highlight of the amusement park; the roller coaster!



The track's like, going around the whole park sia. Super cool, super fun! But I guess I'm too old for such rides already. After riding the first ride... =/

Anyway, I had a fried ice cream to calm my nerves down. Plus an ice-cream cone after that.



Going back, I bought some souveniors back, and for myself, a cute keychain! :D



Yay for us, JY liked her prezzie much! =D

And on the last day, it was Malaca. Tau Sa Piaaaaaa! :D













Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu