<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 7, 2010 8:34 PM


It's a sad life I lead.

My cat treats me as a toilet, and a certain someone treats me like I'm a person not worth her time. The school library also charges a $10 admin fee for each book lost, on top of the cost of the book. And I lost 2 books.

So in just a mere week, not only have I lost my pride, I have lost my money as well. :((!

This morning, after I cleared the cat toilet, I was going to clear up the diarrhea some bug-head cat made on the newspaper below the toilet. As I was about to do that, Fat-face RAN towards the toilet, stepping on the crap as he did so. So, he simply shook it off his leg, and onto my face/head. T_T

Gross.

The certain person is the same person who repeatedly broke promises before. This time, she confirmed meeting me today, but she forgot about it. Nice one, seeing how she bought a personal planner just to keep track of stuff?

I mean, my personal planner is hand-drawn onto a plain notebook that I got from some exhibition.

Can buy personal planner, cannot return me money.
Can buy your wants, cannot return me money.
Can meet other people, cannot meet me.
Can keep promises to other people, cannot keep promises to me.

It's not like I'm being a whiny ass you know, it's just that, it's really horrible a thing to do to other people.

Plus, I go on about the money part because

1. It's been owed for 2 years or more
2. I just lost $70++ to the school library.

Like, everybody else don't need money lidat lor. Like, everybody's money is her money lor.

Screwed personality.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu