<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:48 PM


I had a weird dream today. In fact, I think it was close to a nightmare! I don't really remember much, but the general gist was that I killed somebody, and was sentenced to death for that. The sentencing was completed within a week, and I was to be executed a month later.

I couldn't believe it, and somehow, I was allowed to return home, until the day of my execution. So since I didn't believe that it was happening to me, I spent the rest of the month doing normal, everyday stuff.

It was only a day before that reality started sinking in, and I started thinking about all the things I have yet to do and how much I'll miss my friends. And then, I went to L and started crying.

Somehow, he didn't know that I was gonna be dead soon, and I couldn't tell him. So he was concerned when I started crying, and was comforting me with plans of tomorrow's date; of the future and stuff, which made me even sadder, because I didn't have a tomorrow left.

So in the dream, I was just praying for the day not to end.

Whilst praying and hoping, I kept thinking of how I couldn't bear to leave everybody and everything behind, how it would feel if everything just ended now, and I just cried and cried. :(

Then I woke up, and I thanked heavens that it was just a messed up dream! So in case it's an omen, password to my locked MSWord's your phone number.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu