<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 8, 2010 11:29 PM


Are bad dreams contagious? Hy's been having bad dreams, and now, it's me! 2 bad dreams continuously, plus one from a nap! 3 bad dreams in a day leh!

First dream:

I was interviewing potential workers to fix something in my house, and there was this uncle who refused to go away. He camped outside my house even after I closed the main door. Then, he called his 'kakis', and they came bearing weapons (Big potteries)! So I was alone at home, and my neighbour was watering her plants, but seemed oblivious. So I threatened to call the police, and after I called, the uncle's friend went away.

Somehow though, the uncle managed to fight his way into my house and was about to attack me. Then the scene changed to a scene at the void deck, where a little girl was playing alone with a kite or something. Nearby, her grandfather watched closely. Everything had an old feel about it and it was like I was looking at the scene through a blurred glass.

So anw, the scene changed to where I managed to escape, and people were looking for me. JY and liz could fly. So there they were, flying around on kites, looking for me, when I was just standing in the open.

In the end, I called out to them, and they found me, and nothing happened. -.-

Second dream:

A group of us were trekking through some cold cold region (i assume it's a cold place, because all of us were wearing thick winter coats and jackets). I had tur with me, and when we were about to enter a cave, the leader told me to keep tur in a jar, in case he got lost. So I did, and kept the jar inside my jacket. We continued our trek, and after a longgg time, I realised that I had forgotten to feed tur! So I took the jar out, and found that tur was... dead stiff.

Third dream:

I was a participant in a competition and there were only two contestants left; myself, and a guy. So for this particular challenge, we were flown to a city near the ocean. In the middle of the ocean, there was a rope ladder 50 stories high, and we were supposed to climb it. Thereafter, we had to jump into the ocean. The person with the fastest timing would win.

I went first, and with the wind blowing, the ladder kept swaying. I managed to climb to the top, but from my vantage point of view, I saw a murder taking place from the top of a building. It seems that the victim was smoking in a non-smoking area, and the guards were angered. So they took him to the top of the building and used a hammer with a very long handle to smash the offending article. As they were swinging the hammer, the handle knocked the victim off the building.

So okay, I panicked, and fell off the ladder. As I fell, I think I became unconscious, because the next thing I knew was that I was in a warm bed. The people around me was telling to rest and seemed to be asking for people related to me. However, they found out that hy and yl were having a sleepover at my place.

Then, I found out that the guy contestant was afraid of height, and failed to accomplish the challenge. Then the judges were saying how there should be a re-match or something. But by then, I was already thinking about why I joined the competition in the first place (all for the sake of an overseas holiday for 2).

Stupid, tiring dream.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu