<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4120882870454474059?origin\x3dhttp://qewrtified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 11, 2010 12:38 AM


I had this weird dream where I was in a rather large group, and we were all swimming in our normal clothes. Then as we were all about to leave, I realised that my wallet was missing. The thing was, the wallet was a wallet I had back in my primary days.

So as I was diving around searching for my wallet, again, I realised something I hadn't noticed while swimming; that the bottom of the pool was filled with items as well as gunk! Quite dirty.

Then I thought I saw my wallet, so, picked it up, only to realise that it wasn't my wallet. Just then, I noticed a little African boy swimming towards me and gesturing towards the wallet in my hand. So, thinking it was his, I passed it to him. Then he looked very amazed! If only I had known what I knew later on!

So, after looking around for quite some time, I gave up and as a group, were about to leave when someone told me that those who lost something in the pool had to stay back till they found their item. In other words, I was dead. Somehow.

So I was very upset and ran away. Somehow ran to a clinic, and decided to take a nap. Nobody seemed to notice me sleeping, and I didn't think anything was wrong until a heavily pregnant woman came and squeezed onto the same bed as I was in. I was like "wth? I'm dead already yet you expect me to give way to you? DON'T WANT LEI".

Gradually, I came to realise that actually, she wasn't purposely taking my space. It's just that, to her, the bed was empty! So, upset again, I ran out and I think I somehow knew that to get back to my life, I had to either find my own wallet, or find somebody's lost item. The catch for the latter was that the somebody had to see me find his/her item!

See, previously I didn't know the rules, so ended up only the African boy went back, when we could both have gone out together. Gah.





Disclaimer

This is my blog.
But.
The posts do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,my friends, or my cat, or any of its fleas; don’t quote me on that; don’t quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this content freely but you may not make a profit from it, at least not unless you PayPal my fair share; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail, or shrunk to hide detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental


Her

Marie

30 June

Studied:
Chongfu Pri
Christ Church Sec
Singapore Poly

Studying:
NIE
Watch out for my mood swings. :(

Likes

Traveling :D
Thick peanut toast from Toast Box,
sleeping in while it's raining outside,
& a cup of hot milky drink when it's cold!

Targets

To be a certified first aider! 19 June'11
To be PADI certified! 1 Jan'12
PPCDL (SAF Yacht Club)!!!
Driving license!
Immunization jab D: last jab in July!

No Archives :)




Thanks

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu